I’ve been MIA from my blog lately, just wasn’t feeling it for whatever the reason, so what better way to get back into it?
Join a Blogathon!
Yes… you heard me correctly!
I think I’ve officially lost my mind, but I’m going to give it a go and see if I can get my creative juices flowing again!
So, what is a Blogathon or better yet what is the “Biannual Blogathon Bash”?
Well it’s a weekend of endless blogging, not necessarily writing, it can also be getting your blog in order. For a better explanation click HERE.
So, what are this Florida girl’s goals for this Blogathon?
- Get my blog in order - There are a couple of topics I’ve been wanting to cover and organizing that content will be a big part of what I’m working on this weekend.
- Working on the aesthetics of my blog - Be honest what do you think about the overall look of my blog? Leave me a comment!
- Meet new bloggers - Yep that means if you comment below I’ll be visiting your blog too!
- Rearranging my banana hammock – Not as sordid as it sounds… It’s the place where I keep the other blogs I like to visit and it’s outdated and due for a dusting.
- To self host or not to self host that is the question?
- Should I stay or should I go – Weeding out and re-categorizing old blog posts!
- Use fewer exclamation marks - I’ve become obsessed with them!
See there I go again, I can’t help myself!
This goal might prove a little challenging.
Okay, that does it for now, I think I have my work cut out for me this weekend!
I’ll close with a big thank you and nice to meet you to the organizers. Thanks for the awesome badge and fingers crossed this is the push I needed to get back to doing what I love!